You are going to conduct a very simple exercise in which you are going to create simple programs in Pascal but before you do that, you are going to in a very short neatly typed paragraph:
(1) What is programming?
(2) Why is Pascal programming necessary even though it is a dead programming language?
(3) What is the difference between a Compiler and an Interpreter
After completing the above task you are going to construct the following programs as best as possible:
- A program introducing you and what school you go to.
- A program calculating the sum of three numbers.
- A program finding the largest of three numbers.
- A program finding the largest and smallest of ten numbers