At the end of this lesson, students will discover that sound, water, and light waves have:
- crests (ups)
- troughs (downs)
At the end of this field trip, students will be able to:
- find crests and troughs of 2 radios tuned to the same station.
- predict behavior of interactiiong radio waves.
- explain why bubbles in the wind have different colors.
At the end of this laboratory, students will be able to:
- measure wavelength of a radio signal.
- measure the amplitude of the water wave.
- see that white light is composed of all colors using prism.