1. Read thoroughly the instructions given to each stage.
2. Follow the links provided to get the documents (oral or written) to be used as a support for your article.
3. Analyze carefully and discuss with your classmate about the information obtained and the form how it was presented. Besides that, provide with some ideas to solve the problem stated.
4. Make notes of your findings that have to do with, audios, written articles (linking words,the outline and information given in each paragraph) and your own ideas.
5. Using the technology, make a presentation of your proposal with all its compounding elements.