You will be working in pairs putting Stanley the Skeleton back to together.
- Each pair will have to view the videos together and take individual notes which will be key information that will be essential in guiding you on how Stanley is supposed to be assembled.
- Using your notes and researching you will answer these following questions.
1. How many bones are there in the human skeletal system?
2. What is the largest and smallest bones within the human body?
3.How ribs are there within the human body and what are the names and differences between them?
4. Explain what would happen if we had no bones.
5. How do bones move?
6. What does the skull, ribcage, clavicle, scapula, spine, patella, ulna, carpals, and tarsals protect?
7.Print out and label the human skeletal system with the appropriate names so it will better help you to reassemble Stanley.
Putting Stanley the Skeleton back together appropriately and labeling his parts of his bones will allow for no future mix up when putting him back together if he ever falls apart.
NOTE: AT THE END YOUR PARTNER AND YOURSELF WILL BE GRADED INDIVIDUALLY AND AS A PAIR ON THE QUANTITY OF THE NECESSARY NOTE TAKING AND ALSO THE QUALITY OF THE AMOUNT OF WORK THAT WAS PUT INTO GIVING EXAMPLES AND ELABORATING ON THE QUESTIONS THAT WERE ASKED.
ALSO ON HOW WELL YOU WORKED AS A TEAM AND HOW EACH OF YOU EQUALLY CONTRIBUTED TO THE COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.