1. Research and explore the websites posted throughout the WebQuest.
2. Identify people that you know who are age 70 or older.
3. Analyze your feelings about the elderly.
Do you enjoy talking with them? Do they make you nervous or scared? Why?
areas of possible struggles or worries that may occur for a person aged 70 or older, as well as possible solutions.
5. Create and conduct an interview with a person over the age of 70.
6. Write a letter to yourself to read when you are 70 years old. What would you want yourself to know in 60 years?