Letís get to work! Follow the steps listed below to learn more about how you are smart! Follow the steps below in order, and listen for directions from your teacher.
1. Use the types of smart grouping cards and match them up with the correct kind of smart.
2. Complete the student survey to find the ways you are smart.
3. Meet with a partner to discuss and compare how you are smart.
4. Complete your written reflection independently.
5. Participate in the class discussion about what you have learned about different ways of being smart!