This is what you need to do to create your own farm:
1. First you will need to decide which animals belong on Old MacDonalds farm and which animals belong in a zoo. You will do this by completeing the "Farm Animals" worksheet (attached). Your teacher will give you the worksheet and then you will complete the worksheet and hand it into your teacher.
2. Next, you will take the "Farm Animals" worksheet returned by your teacher, then decide which two animals you want to research.
3. You will then research these animals using the internet and books, there will be some books in the classroom you will have time to look at. You may also find books on your own.
4. You will then fill out an "Animal Research" worksheet (attached) for each of your animals to complete your research. Your teacher will give you a copy of the worksheet for each animal.
5. Once you have finished researching both of your animals, you must choose 1 animal to create a project on and present it to the class. This part will be done at home with the help of your parents. Some examples you may create are a diorama, a painting, a drawing, collage, a poster-board presentation with pictures, a book, or a creation of your choosing. Letters will be sent home to parents explaing the project.
6. Your teacher will inform you when your presentations are due.
*** The 2 worksheets are attached below along with Internet resources (your teacher will give you these).***