1) Use the internet and books that I have provided to look at pictures and read about animals that live In the ocean.
2) Choose the animal that you like the most and continue to research it by looking on the internet and through books and magazines.
3) Below are the questions that I want you to answer and include in your story.
4) After you answer your questions I want you to create a story that is fun and interesting to read!
5) You then are to both draw and find pictures from off the internet to include in your book. Each page must have a picture and at least (4) of your pictures are to be hand drawn.
6) Your book must be at least 5 pages and if you answer all the questions below I do not think that this should be hard to accomplish.
7) You will also include an about the author page that does not count as your 5 pages.
8) We will then together laminate and bind your books!
Side Note: Be thinking about who you would like to dedicate your book too!
QUESTIONS:1) Name of the animal:
2) What part of the world does it lives in?
3) What does it look like? (size, colors, etc)
4) What does it eat?
5) What makes your animal unique?
(Examples: Whales breathe the same air as us, they do not breathe underwater/ Flounder are flat and live at the bottom of the ocean/ Dog fish have stingers to protect themselves.)
6) What are your creature’s predators?
7) Are they edible?
8) What do you like about the creature that you chose?
9) Include anything else that you think is interesting, fun, exciting, and read worthy!
10) Most importantly have FUN!!!
Click the links below in order to research more information about sea creatures!!1) www.YahooKids.com