There are 2 parts to this project:
1. Create a power point using the following a guideline:
Topic / Title page
Step by Step instructions
Taught examples - Step by step (minimum 2)
Examples - Student practice (minimum 2)
Job / Career and how it is used
- Presentation includes a minimum of 10 slides.
- Correct punctuation, complete sentences, grammar and spelling.
- Thoroughly proof-read and without careless errors.
- Creativity in the design. The presentation includes a variety of text fields, graphics, sounds and transitions.
- Each slide uses text, graphics, sounds and transitions that communicate and compliment information being shared.
2. Use the power point to Teach your lesson to the class.
- The presentation is fluent from beginning to end. Did you use a different form to communicate to the group during your presentation other than simply screen reading?
- Students showed complete understanding of presented material.
- You maintained eye contact with group and modulated your voice in addition to your visual on-screen sharing.
- You utilized your allotted time effectively.
- Material shows strong understanding of major ideas and displays critical thinking in placement of text, sequencing of pages, and page composition.