∑ 1.Search information about the weather.
o Activity 1: You have to decide that kind of clothes is the adequate for this you have useful webs. You have to write all information that you consider important in a Word document. Share your information with the rest of the group. Decide what the best option is. Save the document when you finish
∑ 2.Make a list of clothes do you need.
o Activity 2: You have to make a list with clothes do you need for each situation. You have different webs to search the information do you need look through and then you have to decide with your travel partners the clothes. You have to write the list in a Word document. Itís necessary to put the colour of the clothes.
∑ 3.Record your list of clothes
o Activity 3: Youneed a computer with microphone and the list of clothes. You have some webs to practise thepronunciation. Organize your group according to these roles:
a) A soundtechnician: the one who records using Audacity
b) A speaker: the one who reads the description. (Youhave to start such as: The first day issunny and I going to visit the Centre of London so I need...
c) A language expert (sheriff): the one who controls thereading.
- Open the Audacity andrecord. Ask you teacher if you need help with it. Save your recording: go tofile, click on export as wav, save in and file name.
- Change your roles,record the second description and save it. Change again your roles and recordthe third one. Check your recordings with your teacher.
- 4. Create and draw a picture.
- Activity 4: You have to create a picture in which you have to imagine yourself with the clothes that you want to wear this day. Then you show it to your classmates.
- 5. Show your record and your picture.
- Activity 5: You have to show the record with the list of adequate clothes for each day and show your classmates the pictures that you draw.