1st: You will be put into random teams of 4 (which means there will be about 7 groups)
2nd: Come up with the Name of the Game
3rd: Check if equipment to play game are availible
4th: Preview sources listed at bottom for examples and ideas for developing game
5th: Go through the following steps, to successfully create a game:
The game must include the following:
- What skills are used to play the game?
- Where can you play this game effectively?
- How long does the game take?
- How many people can play?
- What are the rules?
- Equipment needed?
- What are the safety precautions that need to be taken?
- Write a 1-2 page paper that answers the following questions and describes how the game is to be played.