You must choose on of the following battles: Lexington, Concord, and Yorktown. You should write your article as if you were actually at the battle. You will need to research what happened in the battle and include the following:
- Where the battle occured.
- What important people were involved.
- Any geographical features that were important to which side won the battle.
- Explain who won the battle and how they won it.
You will need to pick
a key individual from the Revolutionary period and write about him. Choose from the following individuals:
George III, George Washington, Benjamin Franklin, Thomas Jefferson, Benedict
Arnold, Patrick Henry, John Adams, James Madison, and Benjamin Franklin.Your article must include all of the following items.
- Birth place of person
- Picture of person
- Explain why the individual was important to the American Revolution
- Five facts about the individual
Choose one of the following topics to research and report
on: Native Americans, women, African Americans, Daughters of Liberty, or Sons
of Liberty. Your article will include:
- An explanation of how your group was affected by the American Revolution.
- Give five facts about the group.
descriptions of important events relating to the American Revolution. You will research in your Social Studies book and links provided.