Individually, you will:
1) Decide which resources you would like to use.
2) Then while watching/listening, make a list of the beliefs of the Counterculture (hippies).
3) After you have your list of beliefs, decide which would make the best selling points to convince a member of mainstream society to join your way of life.
4) Connect your points to create a 1-2 page argument.
5) Be sure to cite the sources for your points. There is an example below, but feel free to change the citation format if there's a way you prefer (check with the teacher first).
Then, in groups of three, compare and contrast the arguments you came up with. There are many different potential arguments, so it is all right if yours aren't the same as someone elses.