- Please watch the short video located in resource #3
2 – go to the link, Math is fun, located in Resource # 4 and explore the page.
– Download and print off
the file located in resource #6. Use the information from the video and link to
help you follow the directions and complete the activity on the printed page.
– Set aside your completed activity sheet and move on to the next training
– download and print off the file found in resource # 8 labeled solar system
fact file answer sheet.
– Follow the link in resource #5 and click on the Solar system tab on the left
hand side of the page. Explore the pages
using the arrows at the bottom of the page.
– use this link to help you complete as much of the answer sheet as possible.
– download the file in resource #2. Use the
fact sheet to help answer any questions you were unable to complete with the
– Set the completed answer sheet aside with the previously completed activity
sheet and move on to the next training task.
– Please watch the video in resource #11.
– follow the link in resource #7, labeled Kinetic City, and play the game.
– Download, print and complete the file in resource #10 using the information
you gained from the video and game.
– Set your finished constellation activity sheet aside with the other completed
work and move on to the next training task.
– download and print out the file in resource #1.
– seek out and find all 18 fact cards and to answer the questions. Please note, your teacher has already hidden the
fact cards throughout your classroom.
– set your completed scavenger hunt aside with the other completed work and
move on to the next training task.
– download and print the file located in resource #9 labeled achievement certificate
and fill out your name on the top line and staple this to the top of your
completed activity sheets.
– move on to the evaluation portion of this web quest.