1. The information you find from this activity will be used in a brief paper. You will have to defend your opinion if the internet is a good or a bad thing. Use examples and facts that you found.
2. Use a search engine to answer the following questions; who created the internet? When was it created? How was it created? and why was it created?
3. Use two different browers on your computer to practice using the different search engines.
4. Have at least five different sources after all the information is collected.
5. Also, find a video that talks about a person that has had success using the internet.
6. When on the internet, what search engine worked best for you? What website was visited the most often? Was this information all the same at the websites you visited? Was there anything confusing about the information that you found?
7. Note, no .com sites will be allowed.