Do Now Work/Review
You will begin with a do now project from What's the Word. Begin by opening up Microsoft Office Word. Type a quick message about what you want to learn today or what you struggled with last class and would like more instruction to learn. Use the Do Now Checklist below to make sure you have included these review features in your letter.
Go over the Do Now with a classmate or the teacher. Have them use a fresh checklist to make sure you covered all your bases. Print your do now and staple both checklists to it. Then turn it in to the teacher.
I will begin my lesson with a review of how to attach a document and send it in an e-mail. You may watch the video below if your teacher chose not to review that with you.
Make sure you send your letter, via e-mail, to your teacher.
1) First go over the lessons in gcflearn.org. This webquest covers lessons 13-22. This is also a great source of information if you forgot how to do any of these skills since the time you were taught them.
2) Use the graphic organizer (linked in a tab below) to plan the cooking new article you are going to work on. Fill in each box before you begin working on your newsletter.
3) Open your word document and begin your news article. Use the checklist to make sure you have all the requirements.
4) Save your work as newsletter.last name on the desk top.
5) Send your news article to your teacher, via newsletter, to your teacher.