You will research 4 major areas of Civil War life:
2) Famous or well-known people
3) Women soldiers and spies that served
4) Technologies that were invented during the war
Note: There is a tab on the left navigation bar for each one of these tasks
You will describe your research and readings during this webquest by completing a packet which will detail the work you did.
You will create a newspaper to contain your articles, interviews, advertisement, and any additional photos/drawings of interest to your readers. Your tasks are to:
1) Report on one major battle
2) Interview a famous or well-known person
3) Break the story about women soldiers and spies that served
4) Design and construct an advertisement "selling" one of the technologies that were invented during the war
View the video below and play the game about writing for newspapers to better prepare yourself to accomplish these tasks.